In July 2021 I completed the 13-month Ghostwriting Professional Designation Program (GPDP) offered through the California State University, Long Beach (CSULB), College of Professional and International Education.
As a Certified Ghostwriter, I will:
- Determine market positioning for your book with the tools used by publishers, agents, and booksellers
- Identify the strengths that set your manuscript or book concept apart from others in the market
- Uncover and resolve hidden reasons that can cause readers and publishers to stop reading
- Maintain your voice, intent, and perspective throughout all rewrites and edits
- Line edit to polish the manuscript and increase reading pleasure
- Maintain your confidentiality
Given my interests and background, I’ve chosen to focus on helping authors create marketable business, how-to, self-help, and body-mind-spirit books by offering three primary services: complete book ghostwriting, line editing for drafts ready for that step, and book coaching services. I also offer an analysis and recommendations report for partially or fully completed manuscripts.
Ready to talk about your book? Contact me for a free 30-minute initial consultation. Email or call 425-954-5459.
A little more about my background: I was a technical writer/editor throughout most of the 1990s. In 1997, I became a licensed massage therapist, and I worked my last tech writer contract in 1999. After taking a break from writing for a few years, I began web content writing in 2003, primarily for my massage website. Then, I began offering writing services to others and transitioned to full-time freelance writing in 2009. My other interests include contact improvisation dance and somatic practices.
Why hire an invisible ghostwriter? An invisible ghost only wants to make sure your book says what you want it to say, maintains your voice and style, and delivers your—and only your—intent and perspective. Regardless of my personal style, previous knowledge, or perspective on the book, I work only with your material. I develop any new information with you; I don’t present it to you. By remaining anonymous, I remain objective.